Friday 23 March 2007

support

Now i am on my 8th day, now taking 1mg twice daily, i have not smoked. Lighting one up makes me feel very sick.

Although i have not touched a ciggy, i must admit all day i have not stopped thinking about them and each time i did, i told myself 5 mins and i will have a fag.

To keep myself busy i decided to clean my house right through then check out the internet to see what other smokers do to pass the time. I came across this web site www.quitsmokingonline.com

After reading this, i realised what this guy mentions makes alot of sense, its not the ciggy that relaxes you, its you. This quit smoking site is free and the down loading of his book is also free, so what have i got to lose. I sat back with my mug of tea and read through, even did the mind test which i found very hard to do.

Through out our lifes, we are told that giving up smoking is really hard, the cravings are difficult and we must have will power to suceed, obviously, we train our minds into believing this, so when it comes to us freeing ourselves from fags, we fear the side effects.

As well as champix, i am also going to rely on the mind training techiques to help.

No comments: